Real Time Fleet Telematics Powered by Onboard and Cloud Based Analytics
Fleet Manager Web Portal: This web portal was designed specifically for fleet managers and commercial fleet owners who want an update of the status of their fleet as each vehicle goes from one location to the other. The portal provides a web based account with vehicle tracking information, dash boards, driver behavior data, and more.
- There is no monthly fee and no contract! 3G OBD-II Real-Time Car Tracking Device + Service together is only $99.99 per year with 1 year of data plan and software services included.
- Real Time Tracking - bread crumb trail featuring automatic trip logging and actionable statistics. GPS updates by default once every 3 minutes with increments of 60 second ($40*), 30 second($90*), 15 second ($139*) update rates are available for an upgrade.
- No limit on the number of vehicles.
- Zone arrival and departure notification.
- Stop time reporting for all ignition-off locations.
- Identify unsafe driving events.
- Vehicle health diagnostics.
- Manage multiple fleet divisions.
- Factory recall notifications.
- Scheduled vehicle maintenance reminders. Create custom vehicle maintenance tasks.
- Recall notifications issued by car manufacturer usually prior to them mailing the recall letter.
- Vehicle theft protection - Find out where your vehicle is located in the event of an unfortunate theft.
- Primarily web based fleet management system with mobile apps available for Android and iOS.
- Fuel cost tracking.
- Use your VyncsFleet account to setup fleet or vehicle specific thresholds for driving notifications.
- Stay updated on fuel economy and find out the causes of poor economy.
- Fuel level reporting, fuel economy, fuel saving tips, fuel purchase/cost tracking.
- Find out vehicle emission score and if your car will pass the vehicle emission test.
- Fuel saving tips, fuel level reporting, fuel economy, fuel purchase/cost.
- Daily driver scores.
- Scores and trip details for every trip.
- & More!
VyncsFleet is powered by Agnik's patented connected car technology developed over many years winning many awards such as 2016 Fleet Logistics Tech Outlook Top-10 Fleet Management Solution Provider for smartphone-based telematics product, CIO Review 2015 20 Most Promising Automotive Technology Solution Providers, and 2010 Frost & Sullivan North American Enabling Technology of the Year Award in Commercial Vehicle Telematics.