Last Modified: June 1, 2016
8840 Stanford Blvd., Suite 3500
Columbia, MD 21045, USA
There are many different ways you can use our services – to view your vehicle diagnostics data, your vehicle’s GPS location data, to share your vehicle and driving information with other parties such as insurance companies or repair service industry to get further benefits. In order to provide you different services we may need to share your data with other trusted and only selected Parties and as you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
• What information we collect and why we collect it.
• How we use that information.
• The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Your privacy matters to Agnik please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions please contact us.
Information Collection and Use
We collect information in two ways:
• Information you give us. For example, our services require you to sign up for a Vyncs Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card, and your vehicle information.
• Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect and store information from the services that you use and how you use them, like the health condition of your vehicle, how you drive, and your location information.
· Unique Device Number: You purchase a device either from us or from one of our partners/resellers. This device has a serial number which is stored in our system and associated with your vehicle.
How we use information we collect:
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide you with Vyncs services, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Agnik and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like providing you analytics and ads tailored to your vehicle, your vehicle’s location and your driving behavior. We may use your vehicle and driving data for providing you other Agnik services such as Insurance Services or Dealer CRM Services (maintenance and recall information). However, we do not share any information with any third party unless you explicitly give us permission to do so. For example, when you sign up for one of our products that offers roadside assistance, you are giving us permission to share your vehicle information and you will need to verify your vehicle information with the towing company when asking for services. However, the Towing company is bounded by the terms with us not to share your data with any other Party.
When you submit a ticket using our ticketing system or contact Agnik, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements. When showing you tailored ads, we will not associate a cookie or anonymous identifier with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
We do not set any cookies.
You may receive telephone or email correspondence from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such communications, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address or the address on the appropriate newsletter and we will immediately take you off the list.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. We do not share this information with any third party.
Vyncs.com website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Agnik, LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Agnik from its Vyncs services.
Upon request we offer you the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, unique identifiers. You can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
Notification of Changes:
You acknowledge that Agnik, LLC is the sole owner of the information shown on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Agnik if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
• meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
• enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
• detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
• protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Agnik, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above contact addresses.